• The following entities are permitted to contribute to Raj Mukherji for Assembly: Individuals, Corporations, Labor Organizations, Associations or Groups, Candidate Committees, Political Committees, Political Action Committees (PACs)/Continuing Political Committees (CPCs), and Political Party Committees (PPCs). Although checks from Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies are acceptable, the contributions must be allocated to individual partners or corporate entities.
• Individuals, corporations, labor organizations, and groups/associations may contribute up to $2,600 for the primary election and $2,600 for the general election. Candidate committees, political committees, and continuing political committees (CPCs) may contribute up to $8,200 for the primary election and $8,200 for the general election.
• Federal law prohibits us from accepting contributions from foreign nationals. However, individuals who have permanent U.S. residency (green cards) may contribute.
• State law prohibits us from accepting contributions from banks, insurance companies, public utilities, cable television companies, and any majority shareholder in such entities.
• State law (the Casino Control Act) prohibits us from accepting contributions from companies that hold or are applicants for a casino license, including any holding company or subsidiary of a casino licensee or applicant. Contributions from officers, directors, key employees of any such company are prohibited. In addition, contributions by members of the New Jersey Casino Control Commission and its employees are barred.
• It is illegal to reimburse any individual for a contribution to Raj Mukherji for Assembly. It is illegal for individuals to accept a reimbursement for any contribution made to Raj Mukherji for Assembly.
Contributions are not tax deductible.